A MESSAGE REGARDING MACH’S COVID-19 UPDATED POLICY, BUSINESS HOURS, AND TELEMEDICINE SERVICES. PLEASE READ!
IMPORTANT MACH COVID-19 UPDATE – 7/2/2021
We are so excited to welcome you back into the building STARTING MAY 18th. For those who prefer to continue with curbside care, that will certainly remain an option. Please just let us know at the time of scheduling if you prefer a curbside appointment.
The following procedures will be in place as we welcome you back inside the building –
1) If you have been ill or are ill, we ask that you notify us at the time you make an appointment. We will see your cat as a curbside appointment only.
2) Masks strongly recommended if you are unvaccinated
3) You will still call 410-827-7788 when you arrive in the parking lot. Once the exam room is ready for you, a staff member will come to accompany you into the exam room. You may not enter the building unaccompanied.
4) Only ONE client per appointment will be allowed inside with a maximum of two cats.
5) All prescription refills and food orders pickups will still be conducted curbside. Please call the office number when you arrive in the parking lot.
If you have any questions, please let us know! We are so appreciative of your patience and understanding over the last year and look forward to seeing you soon!
Staff of Mid Atlantic Cat Hospital