Camp MACH is your cat’s home away from home. Designed and maintained with a cat’s ultimate comfort in mind, all boarding accommodations include:
- Behavior and health observations
- Meals twice a day + treats
- Daily brushing
- Personal playtime with our caretakers
- Cat tree with a window view
- Medications administered as needed
Choose from one of our three comfy boarding accommodations for your cat: cabin, beach bungalow, or beach house.
Your cat will surely appreciate his or her individual playtime and pet & pamper sessions with our caretakers in our play area, filled with natural sunlight, stimulating window views, and prime napping spots.
Boarding Requirements for Your Cat’s Safety:
- Current exam by us (within the last year). Part of the benefit of boarding at a veterinary hospital is that there are doctors and technicians that are trained and educated in feline health problems. We need to know the health status of every cat in the hospital so we can provide the best possible care for our patients and clients.
- Current Feline Leukemia test (within the last year if outdoors unsupervised OR once in lifetime if 100% indoors).
- Current Rabies and FVRCP vaccines. Vaccine records and Feline Leukemia test results are welcome from your regular hospital; however, an exam at Mid Atlantic Cat Hospital will still need to be performed.
Please bring all medications in original containers.
Click here for our boarding agreement form.